Soooo uhh? #transformationtuesday 15/weeks KETO Gaining (pregnancy) weight is h…


Soooo uhh? #transformationtuesday 15/weeks KETO Gaining (pregnancy) weight is hard. Being overweight is hard. Losing weight is hard. Being vulnerable and posting this is hard. I want to be real and raw as possible. Too many people from my real life follow me on here. Maybe they Sydney know this was my fitness account. Maybe they want to watch my journey. Maybe they want to watch me fail. Regardless of why youre here Im going to be me. IVE OFFICIALLY LOST 30 POUNDS Sucks I gained it. Sucks I still need to lose at least 30 more. But Im so down to celebrate this accomplishment. HALF WAY TO GOAL Time to buckle down and trust the journey. Ive cheated way too much lately. Ive met a knee injury hold me back. No more excuses! If you are in fact here to watch me fail keep watching. #postpartum #postpartumfitness #postpartumjourney #beforeandafter #beforeandafterweightloss #weightloss #weightlossjourney #weightlossmotivation #weightlosstransformation #keto #ketodiet #bodypositive #trusttheprocess #loveyourself #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitnessjourney #fitnessinspiration #fitspo #fattofit #bevulnerable #sorrynotsorry #behappy #behealty #dothework



Source by cherievhdelainerqp

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้